Ways to practice self-care during the end of term
The Echo Editor Staff
1. Take a bath: Specifically lavendar epsom salt baths
2. Read a book: A good chance to take a break from screens
3. Exercise: Endorphins are a great way to distract yourself from school work
4. Meditate: Go to your happy place and focus on your breathe
5. Socialize: Time with friends is a great way to destress
6. Listen to music: Jam out; have a dance party
7. Facials: Exfoliated skin is happy skin
8. Pet a dog: What better way to make yourself feel happier?
This article was originally published in the Dec. 07, 2018 issue.